- I have trouble differentiating my business from my competitors.
- I don’t have a clear, narrowly defined idea of who my ideal or target client is.
- I’m not sure where to spend my marketing dollars to achieve the best results.
- I do not do a good job of tracking the return on investment from money I spend on advertising.
- I am not generating as many leads as I’d like for my business.
- I don’t have a well-defined system for converting leads into customers.
- I don’t generate as many referrals for my business as I would like.
- My website does not generate a lot of business for my company (or: I have no idea how much business my website generates or even how many visits it gets).
- I don’t really have a strategic marketing plan for my business—I just do whatever marketing tactic seems like a good idea at the time.
- Marketing my business well is hard for me, and I often find it frustrating or difficult.
Do any of these sentiments sound familiar to you? If you found yourself nodding in agreement as you read through the list, you may benefit from one of the marketing training and coaching programs I offer small business owners around the world through my partnership with the world-renown Duct Tape Marketing brand. The best way to learn more about these programs is to attend one of my weekly Seven Steps to Small Business Marketing Success webinars in which I teach the Duct Tape Marketing system.
- What is Duct Tape Marketing, and what is its relationship with Redpoint Marketing Consultants?
- What are the unique benefits of the Duct Tape Marketing System™?
- What is a small business marketing coach, and what are the benefits of working with one?
- What training programs are offered by Redpoint Marketing Consultants, and how much do they cost?
- What types of businesses benefit the most from the Duct Tape Marketing System™?
After you’ve reviewed the information on this site, if you think that the approach I take to marketing is something that might benefit you, please give me a call at 540-815-0060 to schedule a free consultation, or visit http://redpointmarketingconsultants.com/signature-brand-audit/ and fill out the form to get a free signature brand audit.
Check out some of the latest entries from my Small Business Marketing Minute video podcast! If you like what you see, subscribe to my podcast on iTunes (free) to get new episodes as they are added.