Simple, Affordable, Practical Small Business Marketing
Learn how to create a marketing system for your business!
Can you answer “yes” to any of the following 5 questions?
- Do you ever feel like you have to compete based on price due to the fact that there’s not much else that distinguishes your business from your competitors?
- Do you ever feel like you’re moving from one marketing tactic to the next without any strategy that ties them all together?
- Do you find it difficult or even impossible to track the return on investment from the money you spend on marketing and advertising?
- Do you have trouble generating enough leads for your business, and/or converting those leads into clients or customers?
- When you examine all of the elements of your business’s online presence, including your website, search engine optimization efforts, social media profiles, directory listings, online advertising campaigns, and email marketing, do you find some of those elements lacking or even non-existent?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, there’s a great chance you could benefit from the unique marketing method I use both with my own business and with my clients’ businesses. It’s called the Duct Tape Marketing System, and it’s widely recognized as the most effective small business marketing system ever created.
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then do the following right now:
- Learn how the system works by downloading the ebook Seven Steps to Small Business Marketing Success
- Read some case studies about how we’ve helped small business owners like you implement the system
- Schedule a consultation to discuss your marketing plan
Have You Read My Award-Winning Book About Small Business Marketing?
The best-selling book I co-authored with four other Duct Tape Marketing consultants, The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Local Lead Generation, has won the Community Choice Award from Small Business Trends in the marketing category for 2016. Pick up your copy today to learn valuable marketing tips that can help you grow your local business!
“If you’re serious about learning powerful tactics to grow your local business, this book is for you. The authors’ experience as both Duct Tape Marketing Consultants and BNI members makes them uniquely qualified to explain small business marketing in a way that’s easy to understand, even for someone without a background in marketing.”
-Dr. Ivan Misner, founder of BNI and coauthor of the New York Times bestseller Masters of Networking
Work With a Top-Rated Small Business Marketing Agency
Are you sick of moving from one marketing tactic to the next, hoping to find something that works? Are you looking for a small business marketing agency that can help take your business to the next level?
Redpoint Marketing Consultants, in partnership with Duct Tape Marketing, helps small business owners in Christiansburg, VA and around the country create a complete marketing system that is simple, affordable, and above all, practical. We then operate that marketing system on an ongoing basis so the business can focus on doing what they do best.
Find out how our methodical approach to marketing can help your business grow by downloading our free ebook Seven Steps to Small Business Marketing Success, and then schedule a free consultation so we can discuss your marketing plan.
Small Business Marketing Services
As a full-service digital marketing agency, Redpoint Marketing Consultants offers a full range of services both to the local Christiansburg area and elsewhere including website design, video production, consulting services, direct mail campaigns, email marketing services, and much more. If you’re looking for someone to just “do it all for you”, check out our Virtual Marketing Department service–it’s designed for small businesses who need someone to manage all their marketing but can’t afford to hire a full-time marketing director.
Small Business Marketing Resources
We’re a firm believer in helping small business owners make an educated decision when they purchase marketing services. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of business marketing consultants out there who don’t do quality work and are taking advantage of small business owners who don’t know any better. Kevin Jordan, the principle at RMC and a Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, hosts the Small Business Marketing Minute Podcast in order to educate business owners about marketing best practices, strategies, and tactics. We also offer books and DVDs, workshops and seminars, and online training related to small business marketing.
Small Business Marketing Case Studies
One thing we always recommend to our clients is that they use case studies in their marketing in order to prove to prospective customers that they can, in fact, do the things they claim to be able to do. Since we practice what we preach, here’s a few case studies of our own that demonstrate some of the ways our small business marketing agency has helped our clients. Click on the logos below to read each case study.
Find out how RMC helped a general contractor go from having zero online presence to dominating local search results and being the #1-rated provider in the area.
Read what some satisfied clients of our small business marketing agency and industry experts have to say about our services, workshops, and educational materials.