My guest for Episode 197 of the Small Business Marketing Minute podcast was Leigh Martinuzzi, the author of a book called Your Virtual Freedom that is coming out in January 2017. In my interview with Leigh, we discussed some of the many tasks that local business owners can outsource to virtual assistants, and why they would want to do that in the first place.
He also provided some tips about how to work effectively with virtual assistants in order to get the most from their services. If you have never worked with a virtual assistant before or aren’t even sure what a virtual assistant is, then I highly suggest you listen to this episode—what you learn might very well change the way you do business.
Here are some of the questions I asked Leigh in our interview:
- What exactly is a “virtual” assistant?
- What are the benefits of using a virtual assistant instead of a payroll employee?
- What are some common tasks a local business owner might outsource to a VA?
- Is there an advantage to using a virtual assistant agency vs hiring an individual virtual assistant?
- Where are some good places to find virtual assistants?
In addition to answering all of the above questions (and many more), Leigh was kind enough to offer listeners to the show a free advance copy of his book. To get the book, simply click here and then click on the book image for Your Virtual Freedom. When prompted, enter the coupon code FREE to download the book (Note: this will only work up until the book is released in January 2017–after that time, you can pick up a copy on Amazon).
Use the player below to listen to my interview with Leigh, and then download a free copy of his book to learn all about using virtual assistants in your business.